Header

Saving money on the ordinary to enjoy the Extraordinary!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Triumph at Target Part I

To a couponer, there is no greater feeling than walking away from a store with a bag full of goodies and a wallet equally full. Allow me to share my successful Target trip with you.

Ta-da!

Paid $2.59 before taxes

Up & Up Ibuprofen
$0.97 each - (2)$1 Target printable coupon = 2 for FREE

Aquafresh Toothpaste
$3.00 - $1.50 Target printable coupon - $1 manufacture coupon = $0.50

Up & Up Cotton Balls
$0.99 - $0.75 Target printable coupon = $0.24

Revlon Eyeshadow
$4.69 - $2 Target printable coupon - $2 manufacture coupon = $0.69

Dial Hand Soap
$1.29 ea. - (2)$1 off 2 Target printable coupons - $2 off 4 manufacture coupon = $1.16 total

Once again, these are more necessities that we'll always need at the house. I even got some ibuprofen for free that will be used to restock my medicine cabinet at work (you know who you are!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment