Happy Monday Friends!
This post is for all my fellow Kindle owners whose New Year's resolutions sound something like this: save more money, be more organized, cook more at home, get as much FREE stuff as possible...
Well good news! All of the eBooks listed below can be bought on Amazon for FREE! I would recommend "buying" as many as you can, as quick as you can, because Amazon doesn't sell eBooks for free for very long. Snatch up the ones that interest you, dive in, and VOILA, you're that much closer to meeting your 2013 goals.
- Couponing for the Beginner: A Guide to Couponing for the Uninitiated
- How to Save Money at Home: A Room-by-Room Guide to Cut Spending
- Declutter Your Life: Reduce Stress, Increase Productivity, and Enjoy Your Clutter-Free Life
- Skinny Potatoes: Over 100 delicious new low-fat recipes for the world's most versatile vegetable
- Morning Goodness: Tasty Low-Calorie Breakfast Recipes (a Scrumptious Low-Calorie Recipes Cookbook)
- Green Smoothies. 51+ Recipes for Nutrition and Life
- 37 Yummy Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes
- Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 Chili Recipes
- 35 Amazing Smoothie Recipes - Easy Smoothie Recipes To Enjoy Everyday (The Smoothie Recipes and Delicious Smoothies Collection)
- A Foodie's Guide to Yummy Appetizer & Snack Recipes
I hope you enjoy your FREE Kindle eBooks! Just another small way to help you SAVE MORE GREEN IN 2013 :)