Header

Saving money on the ordinary to enjoy the Extraordinary!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Book: All in Good Time

If the description below peaks your interest, then this is the book for you!

"A few dollars wasted here, a few minutes lost there...it all ads up, and soon you're stretched thin, stressed out, and wishing you had more free time and financial resources for the important things, like your family - and yourself...It's time to get your house - and schedule - in order. The secret to streamlining your life is in the timing: knowing exactly when to do, buy, travel, or try..."

This wonderful book that I speak of is "All in Good Time" by Tara Kuczykowski and Mandi Ehman.



This book has been on my Kindle wish list for a while now, but I didn't think the electronic version of this book would be very effective for me. This seemed like the kind of book I would want to write in, bookmark, and tuck away in my couponing bag of tricks as a resource for whenever I needed it.

Luckily I came across this Barnes & Noble printable coupon (which expires tomorrow) and finally had a guilt-free reason for buying the non-digital version (15% off is always nice). It brought the price of the book (found in the Reference section) down to $12.75, a minimal price for what I hope will be a great investment in my sanity ;)

For more information on this book, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment