Header

Saving money on the ordinary to enjoy the Extraordinary!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions


Happy New Year!
 
Whether you rang in the new year at home, out with friends, or at church (my personal favorite), I hope you had a great time saying Adios to 2012 and an even better time welcoming 2013.
 
The start of the new year is a chance for new beginnings. A clean slate. A time to start fresh. A season of endless opportunities.
 
This is the time when people make resolutions. What is a resolution? It's a formal expression of your intentions. It's the act of determining a course of action. It's the mental state of being firm with purpose. It's acting with perseverance, tenacity, strength, and fortitude. It's not a wish. It's a goal. And all goals worth achieving require hard work.
 
Are you ready to work at your goals for 2013? It won't always be easy, but I can guarantee you that it will be worth it.
 
I have a few goals for the new year that I will probably share in the next few weeks. But for now, I want to focus on the one most relevant to this blog. Money. My financial goal for the new year is to SAVE MORE GREEN IN 2013. Can you say it with me? SAVE MORE GREEN IN 2013. One more time. SAVE MORE GREEN IN 2013. I figured if I could make my goal rhyme, I might actually remember it past January 1st :)
 
If you would like to take this journey with me, then come on! I will show you ways that I've learned to save some money, and you'll be happy to know that the majority of them don't involve clipping coupons from a newspaper. Resolve to save a little more green this year. Purpose in your heart to not spend retail price when you don't have to. You may be surprised at how much you actually save when you determine to SAVE MORE GREEN IN 2013.
 
Don't get me wrong. I by no means have all the answers. I'll be the first to admit that. But if you want a little encouragement in your money-saving resolutions for the new year, feel free to follow my blog or sign up for my email alerts. Feel free to leave comments or suggestions. We all have ideas that can help others SAVE MORE GREEN IN 2013.
 
Are you ready? Today is the start of a new year and the possibilities are endless. Let's do this! Cheers...


No comments:

Post a Comment