Header

Saving money on the ordinary to enjoy the Extraordinary!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saving Some Green

Maybe it's the warmer weather, the greener grass, or just that I've missed blogging...

Whatever it is, I am pumped and motivated to keep this blog going. Just because I haven't posted anything on here since January doesn't mean I've stopped couponing. I still clip coupons, seek out the sales, and get the paper every Sunday. Confession: my Husband gets the papers for me every Sunday. He is absolutely the BEST!

In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day today, I decided to sport my green Howdy t-shirt and head to CVS and Target to save some green :)

Paid: $25.58
Saved: $38.21
You got it! All of this for only $25.58. Not only was I able to save some serious "green", I also scored a $5 Target gift card and $5.99 ECB from CVS. Net cost after receiving these two items was only $14.59. We spent more on Chinese takeout last night than we did for all of these household necessities.Remember my motto? I like to save money on the ordinatry to enjoy the Extraordinary.

And T-Jins was just that...Extraordinary ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment