Header

Saving money on the ordinary to enjoy the Extraordinary!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Macy's and My Shoes!

Ok ladies. I wasted no time taking advantage of The Ultimate Girls Weekend sale and coupon that I mentioned in my previous post. I just had to log on to share my success with all of you! :)


Original Price: $39.00
Clearance Price: $19.50
-15% coupon from previous post
Final Price: $16.57



Original Price: $69.00
Clearance Price: $48.30
-15% coupon from previous post
Final Price: $41.05

Total Savings: $50.38 (47%)

As a side note, I had $50 in Christmas gift cards that I had been saving for a good shoe sale (like this one). So after I cashed those in, I only paid $12.37 out of pocket. Deals like this make it worth holding on to those gift cards until you find the perfect sale/coupon combo :)

If anybody has the opportunity to take advantage of this Macy's sale and coupon this weekend, I would love to hear YOUR success story!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment